Saturday, March 31, 2012

My 1st Edit Me Challenge

This is my first time, so I am not so used to this, but here it is:

Before



After

I don't have twitter, but I do know how to get a photo (you may already know this, but just in case...) , just right click on the photo, and you should see "Save Image as..." click and save to chosen file. 
I edited the photo at Picnik.com
I am linking up to an awesome link up called: Edit Me Challenge, So check it out and link up! 
Thanks for Hosting:  Branson and Stephanie.
Thanks for judging: Mrs. Pam Bowers 
And thank you all who visit!

-Moira (Farm Girl)

4 comments:

  1. Great edit. I love the colors and lighting. The edge effect is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the edge effect, too.
      God Bless!
      -Moira (Farm Girl)

      Delete
  2. You, my sweet sister are adorable!!! I can't believe you are 12 and almost 13 and express your love for CHRIST like that...
    I LOVE your edit and I LOVE Picnik...I will be sad when it all ends...I have found some free, cool alternatives...
    Picmonkey.com is fun and has the same tools as Picnik...Well thanks for stopping by sweet little sister, I'll be looking for you..I noticed your momma's blog..I can't believe your supermom has 7 kids...I'm jealous, but in a good way...We are trying to adopt more kids...Praise JESUS little one and talk to you soon...LORD BLESS!!

    ReplyDelete