Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shoot w/ the chicks

The top three are for:
Click.Pray.Love.
Everybody together.I don't have kids so I did my chicks, that I think I am a mother to.

All the Silver Laced Wyandottes. From left to right:
 Aria(Isabella's), Lacy(Flannery's), Gracie(mine), and Katie(Saoirse's).  

All the Americana's. From left to right:
Fluffy(Jedidiah's), Aiedail(Morning Star, Isabella's), Marigold(Mine), Rosie(Flannery's), Honey Bear(Saoirse's), Mud(Jonah's). And just so you know the boys named their own chicks.

Lacy (Flannrey's SLWyandotte)

Rosie (Flannery's Americana)



Gracie (My SLWyandotte)



Marigold (My Americana)




Both of them together.










On the barn door.




Gracie on an old tire.


Both on the old tire.

Gracie would not look!




Marigold by her self on the old tire (Gracie jumped off on to my lap).


All the chicks in the play area or "playground" that we dug.
Gracie on the "bridge".
I love that little chick face :).
Marigold on the "bridge".

Rosie on the play truck.

Mud on the "bridge".


There she goes!
Fluffy on the "bridge".


Grace and Mari on the "bridge".



Marigold in the toy truck.

Gracie in the toy truck.


together in the toy truck.



These were all the chicks that I took care of that day, the two in the middle are my own.

Mud.

The runt: Aiedail


So cute!
Marigold jumped up on the tractor, and that gave me an idea!


Aiedail again.

Marigold.





Gracie wasn't to sure about this....

....So she jumped off.

Mud was not going to stay put, as soon as she was on, she was off! I was lucky to get this one pic :)



Hope you enjoyed!
-Moira Grace (Farm Girl)

11 comments:

  1. Well they are all adorable! How long did it take for you to upload all of these pictures??? It would take forever on our computer.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You! And thank you for letting me link up!

      -Farm Girl

      Delete
  3. Wonderful chicks and chick pics! So cute. I especially like them on the little dump truck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! They are :)! Thank you, I do too!

      -Farm Girl

      Delete
  4. Love your chicks!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ALL for commenting! I really appreciate it! Thanks! God bless!

    -Moira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! These pics cracked me up, but they are so good! The chicks are so adorable! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so stinkin' ADORABLE!! Makes me want to never eat a chicken nugget again! lol

    ReplyDelete